We are all having to adapt our lives in a different world and therefore we are committed to provide a safe and hygienic environment for our customers to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Following the recent government announcement, all restrictions have been lifted..
- From March 14 2020, the vaccination pass will no longer be required to enter the hotel or restaurant.
- Payments for reservations will be encouraged to be made remotely, if this is not possible payment will be made on departure.
- Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory in our public spaces, however if you feel more comfortable wearing your mask, please continue to do so.
- Breakfast will be served to guests in the dining room or on the terrace at an agreed time.
- We will, for the foreseeable future be keeping the front of the hotel locked when the restaurant is closed. On arrival please telephone the hotel number and we will come and welcome you.
- Reception hours are 8am – 8pm, arrivals after 8pm will not currently be accepted.
- On arrival, please telephone the hotel number and we will come and welcome you.
- We politely are asking all guests to comply with the government coronavirus regulations and directives. This is for the safety of staff and guests. Any guest not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave immediately and charged for all services used.
- Please always use the hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes when entering public doors to the back of the hotel by the products provided.